Basic Things To Know
- The game is not for the faint of heart. It's scary as hell!
- The game does not start off with the optimal fear options, some tweaking is required.
- Graphics, controls, story progression and navigation are all seamless.
- You'll never kill the Xenomorph so sharped those stealth skills.
- The DLC makes up for the one major flaw.
- Sometimes the games horror factor quite literally scares you into a fear paralysis in which you hide and remain hidden for large periods of time, listening for the Xenomorph.
- The game is unbelievably difficult on the harder settings and for people wanting to relive the fear the film portrayed they'll need to experience the game at those harder settings.
- The game echoes the events of the film, although they differ in many areas.